Adding Google Meet to Outlook Calendar
If you want to add Google Meet add In for Outlook, follow the steps below:
- On the Office toolbar, in the Add-ins section, click Store.
- Search for Hangouts Meet.
- Follow the instructions to install the add-in.
If you want to create an Outlook event with Google Meeting, follow the steps below
- Click on Meeting.
- Once you click on Meeting, you’ll see Hangout Meet in the toolbar.
- Click on Hangout Meet & schedule your meeting.
- The meeting code for invitees will be in the meeting invite