Assisting Students/Parents with Locating Missing Assignments in Google Classroom
If students/parents are asking for a list of missing work, there is a simple way for them to find it in Google Classroom all in one place.
- Login to Google Classroom as the student.
- Click on the Classwork tab.
- Click View Your Work near the top left of the screen.
- They will see a list of ALL work that they have ever completed within this classroom. They will need to click on Missing (to the left) to filter the assignments.
- Now they will only see their missing assignments.
The only downside to this is that they will see ALL of their missing work from the beginning of the year until now. You might want to send a specific date letting them know where to start.
Another option would be to login to your own account. Go to the People tab. Click on each individual child. Click on Missing on the left and screenshot the assignments that apply to the current marking period. Then, send the screenshot in an email.